Trusted Wallingford Medical Malpractice Attorneys Ready To Fight For You
Medical mistakes are alarmingly common. They are a leading cause of death in the United States. And while many cases of medical negligence get reported, it is widely understood that the vast majority of cases fly under the radar. Patients either aren’t sure whether their doctor made a mistake or they aren’t sure how to seek help. In either scenario, they end up living with the devastating consequences of their health care provider’s error without the financial resources they need to move on.
At Berkowitz Hanna, we are committed to helping victims of medical malpractice in Wallingford, CT, recover just compensation. Our Wallingford medical malpractice lawyers have decades of combined experience handling medical malpractice cases in Connecticut, and we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients’ losses. If you believe you may have a claim – or if you are not sure and would like to find out – we can assess the quality of your or your loved one’s treatment and help you make an informed decision about asserting your legal rights.
What Constitutes Medical Malpractice?
In Connecticut, a doctor, nurse, or other health care provider commits medical malpractice when he or she provides a diagnosis or treatment in a manner that falls below the accepted standard of care. Misdiagnoses are by far the most common form of medical malpractice, but virtually any type of error has the potential to constitute malpractice as well. Hospitals, clinics, and other facilities can also be held liable for diagnostic and treatment-related mistakes, whether due to their own negligence (e.g., recordkeeping and administrative negligence) or the negligence of the medical professionals they employ.
Within our practice, we represent individuals and families who are suffering due to all forms of medical negligence. This includes, but is not limited to, cases involving:
- Anesthesia Malpractice
- OBGYN/Labor and Delivery Malpractice
- Blood Transfusion Mistakes
- Brain Damage
- Cardiology Malpractice
- Cerebral Palsy and Erb’s Palsy
- Emergency Room Errors
- Heart Attacks
- Hospital Administration Errors
- Medication Errors
- Misdiagnosis, Delayed Diagnosis, and Failure to Diagnose
- Psychiatric Malpractice
- Radiology and X-Ray Malpractice
- Robotic Surgery Malpractice
- Surgical Injuries
- Weight Loss Procedure Injuries
If you are struggling due to the effects of inadequate or substandard medical care and would like more information about your legal rights, we encourage you to get in touch. Your initial consultation is completely free and confidential, and our Wallingford medical malpractice attorney will be happy to explain everything you need to know.
What Can You Expect When You Choose Berkowitz Hanna for Your Medical Malpractice Claim in Wallingford, CT?
We understand that many people find the prospect of talking to a lawyer daunting, and we want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you contact us to discuss your case. Here is what you can expect when you choose our firm for your medical malpractice claim in Wallingford:
- Care and Compassion – We know what it means to suffer due to a doctor’s or other health care provider’s mistake, and this is why we do what we do. We care about our clients, and you can expect to work with compassionate individuals throughout your case.
- Personal Advice – Our law firm will provide you with legal advice based upon the unique circumstances of your individual case. No two situations are exactly alike, and we will get to know you so that we can offer advice that is custom-tailored to your individual needs.
- Experienced Representation – We have a long track record of securing favorable verdicts and settlements for victims of medical malpractice in Connecticut. We know what it takes to win, and we can use this knowledge to your advantage.
- No Out-of-Pocket Expense – Since we handle all medical malpractice cases on contingency, you will not have to worry about paying any fees or costs while your claim is pending. If we help you win just compensation, we will recoup our expenses and our legal fees will be calculated as a percentage of your award.
- 24/7 Accessibility – As our client, we are here for you whether you need to reach us day or night. Our attorneys are available by phone, text, and email, and we will travel to meet with you in person when necessary.
Speak with a Wallingford Medical Malpractice Lawyer in
Would you like to speak with one of our Wallingford medical malpractice attorneys about your legal rights? If so, we invite you to get in touch. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation in Wallingford, call or contact us online today.