Dedicated Norwalk Personal Injury Attorneys Ready To Help You
If you have been seriously injured in an accident in Norwalk, you deserve better than to receive the runaround from the insurance companies. You deserve to be treated fairly and with compassion, and you deserve to receive full compensation for all of your accident-related losses. Sadly, the insurance companies would rather pad their profits than help victims who are in need, and most accident victims never receive the financial compensation they so desperately need and deserve.
At Berkowitz Hanna, we turn the tables in our clients’ favor. A Norwalk personal injury attorney from our firm is a passionate advocate for accident victims, and over the decades, we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients’ losses. We know how to deal with the insurance companies, and the insurance companies know that they can expect a fight when we get involved. If you have been seriously injured, we want to help you, and we want to make sure you have access to the medical care and financial resources you need to move on.
A Personal Injury Law Firm for Insurance Claims in Norwalk
Regardless of how you were injured, recovering financial compensation for your losses will probably mean dealing with the insurance companies. Whether you ultimately decide to accept a settlement or take your case to trial, you need a team of lawyers who you can trust to handle your case with your best interests in mind. We fight for our clients relentlessly. And while most of our cases settle, we will not hesitate to take the insurance companies to court if a fair settlement offer is not on the table.
At our firm, every case begins with a free initial consultation. When you contact us about your accident in Norwalk, we will:
- Schedule a time for you to sit down with one of our attorneys to go over the facts of your case.
- Provide you with a list of next steps and explain the mistakes you need to avoid in order to protect your legal rights.
- Follow-up on our initial consultation with a thorough investigation focused on determining who (or what company) is liable for your losses.
- Provide you with an honest and straightforward assessment of your likelihood of success and the amount we believe you can reasonably expect to take home from a settlement or verdict.
- Begin working on your case immediately if you decide to move forward, keeping you updated and involved every step of the way.
Cases We Handle in Norwalk
Our attorneys represent individuals and families in cases involving all types of traumatic accidents in Norwalk. While this includes vehicle collisions, it also includes all other types of accidents in which someone else, a company, or a dangerous product or property condition is to blame. We have successfully represented clients in Norwalk and other areas of Connecticut in cases involving:
- Car, Truck, SUV, and Motorcycle Accidents
- Public Transit Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Swimming and Boating Accidents
- Negligent Security, Slips and Falls, and Other Premises Liability Claims
- Defective Products (including Defective Drugs)
- Machinery Malfunctions
- Fires and Explosions
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
Learn more about all of our Areas of Practice.
How Much Am I Entitled to Recover for My Losses?
The amount you are entitled to recover will depend on the extent of your injuries as well as their immediate and long-term effects. It also depends on whether the insurance companies will be able to successfully argue that you were partially at fault in the accident. Generally speaking, however, accident victims in Connecticut are entitled to just compensation for all of their current and future losses resulting from the accident. This includes current and future:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Prescriptions and other out-of-pocket costs
- Property damage
- Loss of income and earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship, consortium, services, society, and enjoyment of life
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Our firm handles all personal injury claims on a contingency-fee basis. You pay nothing while your claim is pending, and you pay nothing at all unless we help you recover just compensation. If we win your case, our legal fees will be calculated as a percentage of your award.
Discuss Your Claim with a Personal Injury Law Firm in Norwalk, CT
To discuss your case with one of the experienced Norwalk personal injury lawyer at Berkowitz Hanna, please call or contact us online. We will schedule your free initial consultation as soon as possible.