Our New London Medical Malpractice Attorneys Have Helped Clients Recover Millions of Dollars in Financial Compensation
If you have been harmed due to a medical mistake, or if a doctor failed to timely diagnose your cancer or other debilitating condition, it is important that you speak with an experienced medical malpractice lawyer. The financial and non-financial costs of coping with a medical mistake can be substantial, and you do not deserve to suffer the burdens of someone else’s negligence. At Berkowitz Hanna, a New London medical malpractice attorney brings decades of combined experience in representing patients.
How do you know if you are a victim of medical malpractice? This is a difficult question to answer, and there are both medical and legal considerations involved. For example, if your doctor misdiagnosed your condition, was the misdiagnosis based on sound medical judgment given the limited information available? Or, would other doctors have been able to provide an accurate diagnosis relying on the same information? If your doctor provided substandard care, is there evidence to prove it; if so, have you suffered damages that you can recover under Connecticut law?
Skilled and Knowledgeable Attorneys for Medical Malpractice Claims in New London
Our attorneys have a long history of helping clients in New London and throughout Connecticut answer these types of questions. If you are a victim of medical malpractice, or if you have lost a loved one due to a medical mistake, we can help you. We handle challenging cases involving all types of medical conditions and medical errors, and we can use our experience to vigorously pursue just compensation for your losses.
The following are just a small sampling of our results in Connecticut medical malpractice claims:
- $9,000,000 recovered for a client who suffered brain damage due to obstetrician and hospital malpractice.
- $6,100,000 recovered for a client who was paralyzed due to an anesthesia error.
- $5,250,000 recovered for a client who suffered a stroke and paralysis due to obstetrician and hospital malpractice.
- $4,850,000 recovered for the family of an infant who suffered a hypoxic brain injury due to neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) malpractice.
- $4,250,000 recovered in a wrongful death case involving delayed diagnosis of rectal cancer.
We Represent Individuals and Families in Cases Involving All Forms of Medical Malpractice
With our New London medical malpractice lawyer extensive experience representing victims of medical malpractice, we are able to effectively handle cases involving all types of medical errors. This includes claims against New London doctors, hospitals, clinics, testing laboratories, and other health care providers involving:
- Anesthesia Malpractice
- OBGYN/Labor and Delivery Malpractice
- Blood Transfusion Mistakes
- Brain Damage
- Cardiology Malpractice
- Cerebral Palsy and Erb’s Palsy
- Emergency Room Errors
- Heart Attacks
- Hospital Administration Errors
- Medication Errors
- Misdiagnosis, Delayed Diagnosis, and Failure to Diagnose
- Psychiatric Malpractice
- Radiology and X-Ray Malpractice
- Robotic Surgery Malpractice
- Surgical Injuries
- Weight Loss Procedure Injuries
If you have any concerns about the quality of medical care you or a loved one received in a New London medical facility, you owe it to yourself and your family to speak with a lawyer. We offer free initial consultations, and one of our attorneys will be happy to meet with you in person to help you make an informed decision about moving forward.
What Can You Expect from Berkowitz Hanna?
We understand that many people find it stressful to speak with an attorney, and we know that the process of pursuing a medical malpractice claim can seem overwhelming. When you choose Berkowitz Hanna in New London, our lawyers and professional staff will work hard to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident every step of the way. As your medical malpractice law firm, we will also:
- Work closely with you and our trusted medical and financial experts to prove your medical malpractice claim and accurately calculate your current and future losses.
- Aggressively negotiate with your medical provider’s malpractice insurer to try to obtain a favorable settlement without going to trial.
- Prepare your case for trial, if necessary, and be fully prepared to present your case to the jury if and when the day arrives.
- Fully discuss any settlement offers with you so that you can make a reasoned decision about whether to accept the settlement or continue fighting for more.
- Make ourselves available to you when you need us, whether you have questions about your case or simply want to talk to someone about your situation.
Schedule a Free Medical Malpractice Consultation in New London
If you would like to speak with a medical malpractice lawyer in New London, we encourage you to get in touch. To schedule a free initial consultation, call or request an appointment online today.