Serving Victims of Medical Malpractice in Waterbury, Connecticut
If you feel that you were mistreated while under the care of Waterbury Hospital, contact Berkowitz and Hanna LLC to speak with a Connecticut medical malpractice lawyer. You may be eligible for compensation. Our attorneys serve as advocates for patients and their families and will help you seek compensation for your injuries and suffering.
Waterbury is a mid-sized community and teaching hospital. It is licensed for 357 beds and cares for about 15,000 inpatients annually. Other annual hospital statistics include:
- 160,000 outpatient visits
- 58,000 Emergency Department visits
- 27,000 outpatients seen in the Behavioral Health Center, which is one of the largest in the region.
- 6,000 one-day surgery visits
As the second-largest employer in Waterbury, the hospital has more than 2,000 full-time, part-time and per diem workers.
The hospital has one of the busiest joint replacement centers in the state. It performs over 700 hip and knee replacements and revisions a year. Patients come from as far as Westchester County in New York as well as Fairfield County in Southern Connecticut.
The hospital’s Comprehensive Center for Arthritis diagnoses and treatments covers:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Lyme disease
- Inflammatory muscle disease
Waterbury Hospital Medical Malpractice
The staff sees thousands of patients each year for a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. These patients and their families put their trust into the doctors, nurses and staff who take care of them. When a healthcare provider is negligent, he or she can cause great harm. If you feel that a healthcare provider’s negligence at Waterbury Hospital caused you or someone you love harm, you can seek help from an attorney at Berkowitz and Hanna LLC.
Our attorneys represent patients and families in a number of Connecticut hospital malpractice claims, including (but not limited to) emergency room errors, surgical mistakes, misdiagnosis and more. To discuss a potential claim with an experienced attorney from our firm, please contact us today.
- Bridgeport Hospital Malpractice
- Danbury Hospital Malpractice
- Greenwich Hospital Association Malpractice
- Griffin Hospital Malpractice
- John Dempsey Hospital Malpractice
- Milford Hospital, Inc. Malpractice
- New Milford Hospital Malpractice
- Norwalk Hospital Malpractice
- St. Francis Hospital And Medical Center Malpractice
- St. Mary’s Hospital Malpractice
- Hospital Of St. Raphael Malpractice
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center Malpractice
- Stamford Hospital Malpractice
- Waterbury Hospital Malpractice
- Yale New Haven Hospital