Malpractice Lawyers Serving Victims in Stamford, Danbury, Bridgeport, Shelton and all of Connecticut
Milford Hospital, Inc. is one of the many hospitals located in the state of Connecticut. If you believe that you or someone you love was injured while under the care of Milford Hospital, Inc., you may be eligible to file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the hospital, seeking compensation for your damages. To learn more, schedule a free case review with an experienced malpractice lawyer at Berkowitz Hanna today.
Milford Hospital, Inc., a 106-bed community hospital, serves the communities of greater New Haven and Fairfield Counties. Staffed by over 800 employees, including more than 300 active and courtesy physicians, the hospital considers itself a regional leader in emergency and walk-in services, joint replacement surgery, maternity care, home care, and educational programs.
The hospital is a not for profit subsidiary of Milford Health and Medical, Inc.
Every year, more than 40,000 patients visit the hospital’s Emergency Department and Walk-In/Urgent Care Center. Some rooms in the ED are equipped for special needs, including:
- Ear, nose and throat
Among its clinical services, the hospital provides:
- Acute care
- Intensive care
- Family childbirth center
- Joint center services
- Hospitalist (doctors specialized in caring for hospitalized patients) Services
- Surgical Services
- Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Laboratory services
- Advanced Wound Care Center
Specially trained nurses act as case managers to help patients and families develop a discharge plan to meet the medical and psychosocial needs of patients. After discharge, services available to patients include:
- Home health care
- Outpatient rehabilitation medicine (physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy)
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Sub-acute care
- Skilled nursing
Home Care Plus service began in 1981 and recently ranked among the country’s top 25 percent of home health providers. The service is a non-profit, community-based nurse agency affiliated with Milford Hospital.
Milford Hospital, Inc. and Medical Malpractice
Thousands of patients are treated by doctors, nurses, emergency room technicians and other healthcare providers each year at Milford Hospital. If you were treated at this hospital or another facility in Connecticut and you feel that you received substandard care, you may be eligible for compensation.
To speak with a skilled malpractice attorney who represents individuals in claims across the state of Connecticut, contact Berkowitz Hanna today.
- Bridgeport Hospital Malpractice
- Danbury Hospital Malpractice
- Greenwich Hospital Association Malpractice
- Griffin Hospital Malpractice
- John Dempsey Hospital Malpractice
- Milford Hospital, Inc. Malpractice
- New Milford Hospital Malpractice
- Norwalk Hospital Malpractice
- St. Francis Hospital And Medical Center Malpractice
- St. Mary’s Hospital Malpractice
- Hospital Of St. Raphael Malpractice
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center Malpractice
- Stamford Hospital Malpractice
- Waterbury Hospital Malpractice
- Yale New Haven Hospital